1. What is the name of the electronic system used at Wimbledon tennis matches which is used to determine whether a ball is in or out?
2. How many chess pieces are on a board at the start of a match?
3. Who played the character known as ‘Lukewarm’ in the 70s sitcom ‘Porridge’?
4. On which continent would you find the region of Patagonia?
South America (Parts of Argentina and Chile)
5. Who had a number one hit in the UK in 1960 with ‘Tell Laura I Love Her’?
6. Which American heavyweight boxer was born in 1923 and went undefeated in his career, holding the world title between 1952 and 1956?
7. ‘Hives’ is a common alternative name for which skin condition?
8. Of which US state was Bill Clinton Governor before he became US President?
9. Which is the final book in the ‘Chronicles of Narnia’ series by C.S. Lewis?
The Last Battle
10. Whose plays include ‘The Rat Trap’, ‘Private Lives’ and ‘Post Mortem’?
To download the free quiz questions as a contestant question paper, with space for answers underneath, please click on the grey box below: