1. Which member of the royal family has the middle names Antony Richard Louis?
2. ‘Ratburger’ and ‘Billionaire Boy’ are books written by which well-known comedian?
3. Which famous jockey convicted and jailed for tax evasion in 1987?
4. Who succeeded Peter Davison as Doctor Who in 1984, becoming the sixth to play the role?
5. Of what is ‘ornithology’ the study?
6. The Siege of Ladysmith took place during which war?
The Second Boer War
7. Of which US state is Santa Fe the capital?
8. For which novel was Salman Rushdie awarded the Booker Prize in 1981?
9. Of which country is TAROM the national airline?
10. How many seconds are there in a fortnight?