1. Which Madonna album contains the tracks ‘Frozen’ and ‘The Power of Goodbye’?
Ray of Light
2. Which member of the Rolling Stones died in 1969?
3. ‘You broke my heart, ’cause I couldn’t dance, you didn’t even want me around’ – are the opening lyrics to which 1962 classic song?
‘Do You Love Me?’ – The Contours
4. Sophie Ellis-Bextor is the daughter of which former Blue Peter presenter?
5. What nationality are the band ‘The Cardigans’?
6. Which Scottish band was made up of Gerry Rafferty and Joe Egan?
7. Complete the title of this song by ‘They Might Be Giants’, ‘Birdhouse In Your ________’.
8. What musical instrument does Lisa play in the Simpsons?
9. Which Beatles Track includes the lyrics ‘You say yes, I say no, you say stop and I say go, go, go’?
10. ‘I throw my arms up in the air sometimes’. Lyrics from which 2010 hit?
Dynamite – Taio Cruz