1. What is the name of the covering, usually made of plastic, at the end of a shoelace?
2. What is the name of the metal ring on the end of a pencil which holds the eraser on the end?
3. What is the French word for tomorrow?
4. From which language do we get the word ‘confetti’?
5. And from which language do we get the word ‘poltergeist’?
6. What occurs twice in a lifetime, but once in a year, twice in a week but never in a day?
The letter ‘E’
7. What has keys but will open no locks, has space but hasno room and which will allow you to enter but not to go in?
A computer keyboard
8. Which language is the most spoken language in the world? (The list includes data based on the number of native speakers of each language)
9. What is the name of the dot above a lowercase ‘i’ or a ‘j’?
10. What is the nautical term for the back of a ship?