1. What was the name of the spacecraft in which Yuri Gagarin made history by becoming the first man in space?
2. In which decade was the Sony Corporation founded?
3. In computing terms, what does ROM stand for?
4. Written in 1990, ‘Archie’ was the first ever what?
Internet search engine
5. In which U.S. state are the headquarters of Microsoft?
6. Blogs often provide a web feed, also known as ‘RSS’ – what does RSS stand for?
Rich Site Summary
7. What is the name for the small white box needing to be connected between your telephone socket and broadband router?
8. In the 2013 film ‘The Internship’, which company did Vince Vaughn’s and Owen Wilson’s characters become interns for?
9. What was the first commercial product to be scanned using a barcode?
Chewing gum (Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit in June 1974)
10. Which letter sits to the left of the letter ‘O’ on a Qwerty keyboard?