American Presidents Quiz – Who was president of the U.S.A. when the following events occurred?
1. The Wall Street Crash
2. The Louisiana Purchase
3. The killing of John Lennon
4. Apollo 11 landed on the moon
5. The start of World War I
6. The end of World War II
Harry S. Truman
7. The actor James Dean was killed in a highway collision
Dwight D. Eisenhower
8. The Fall of Saigon
9. The September 11th Terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre
George W. Bush
10. The fall of the Berlin Wall
George Bush (Senior)
To download a quiz sheet, with questions only plus gaps for answers, please click on the grey box below.