1. What is the only bone in the human body that is not attached to any other bone?
Hyoid bone (in the neck)
2. What term is used for a newly hatched or unfledged pigeon?
3. Of what is ‘arithmophobia’ a fear?
4. What is PVC the common abbreviation of?
5. How many wings does a crane fly have?
6. What is the chemical symbol for arsenic?
7. What, on a mammal or bird, is a dewlap?
A loose fold of skin hanging from the neck?
8. Hepatitis causes inflammation in which part of the body?
9. Edward Jenner is credited with the development of a vaccine for which illness?
10. What, specifically, are ‘cuspids’?