1. Which actor played the tin man in the 1939 film ‘The Wizard of Oz’?
2. What was the character of Polly’s name in ‘Fawlty Towers’?
3. What is the name of the high school in the hit US series ‘Glee’?
William McKinley High School
4. What is the full name of the character played by Johnny Galecki in ‘The Big Bang Theory’?
5. In which 80s film would you find the characters of Mr Strickland and Jennifer Parker?
Back to the Future
6. The hit 1982 film ‘Blade Runner’ is an adaptation of which novel by Philip K. Dick?
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
7. Which film won ‘Best Picture’ at the 2015 Oscars?
8. In Postman Pat, what was the name of Greendale’s postmistress?
9. In the Simpsons, what is the name of the neighbouring town and rivals of Springfield?
10. What was the surname of the family in the hit BBC1 sitcom ‘My Family’?