1. Which member of ‘The Beatles’ also produced Monty Python’s ‘Life of Brian?’
2. Which broadcaster published a biography of Prince Charles in 1996?
3. The month of January is named after the Roman God Janus – but what did he have two of?
4. What is the name of Larry Hagman’s mother, also famous for acting?
5. Sir Paul McCartney has always been known by his middle name, but what is his real first name?
6. What was held at Crystal Palace in 1851?
The Great Exhibition
7. Which Portuguese explorer gave the Pacific Ocean its name?
8. Which prime number is the next highest after 31?
9. What is the International Air Transport Association code for Gatwick airport?
10. What is the monetary unit of Brazil?