1. Which gemstone is the traditional birthstone of someone born in the month of September?
2. In which street are the headquarters of the Bank of England?
3. Whose real name was Phyllis Nan Sortain Pechey?
4. In the hit TV sitcom ‘The Royle Family’, what was the name of the character played by Ralf Little?
5. How many squares are there on a chess board?
6. Alan B. Shepard, Jr. became the second man to do what, in 1961?
Travel into space
7. In UK measurement, how many teaspoons are equivalent to one tablespoon?
3 (teaspoon is 5ml, tablespoon 15ml)
8. Which Greek God is the equivalent of the Roman God Neptune?
9. What did Barnes Wallace invent in 1942?
10. Who was the first Queen Regnant of England?
Mary I (Regnant = reigning in own right)