1. What is the chemical formula for table salt?
2. What is the name for the branch of biology concerned with the study of fungi?
3. Iolite is a gemstone of which exists in various shades of which colour?
Blue (blue ranging to blue/violet)
4. What does LCD stand for when describing television screens?
5. Which is the second largest planet in our solar system?
6. Which chemical element has the atomic number 10?
7. Who invented cat’s eyes?
8. How many ribs are there in a typical adult human ribcage?
9. Which is the longest bone in the human body?
10. Inside what in the human body would you find Haversian Canals?
Bone (canals in compact bone through which blood vessels, nerve fibres and lymphatics pass)