1. Who held the post of Leader of the House of Commons on 1st January 2015?
2. Which country was the first ever winner of the FIFA World Cup?
3. Which American journalist and author wrote a short story entitled ‘Brokeback Mountain’, which was later turned into an Oscar-winning film?
4. How many dots are there in total on five dice?
5. How warm is normal body temperature?
6. Which word represents the letter ‘M’ in the NATO phonetic alphabet?
7. What is seventeen squared?
8. Who did American actress Barbara Bach marry in 1981?
9. Which US state borders Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas?
10. In which year was the Battle of Britain?