1. Who sang the theme tune to the TV show ‘Dad’s Army’?
2. What are the first names of Harry Potter’s parents?
James and Lily
3. In which British city will you find the ‘Bull Ring’ shopping centre?
4. Which old English coin was equivalent to 2 shillings and sixpence?
5. Which was the youngest of the Brontë sisters?
6. What is the collective name for a group of nightingales?
7. Which is the oldest university in Scotland?
8. Where in the body would you find the lacrimal glands?
In the eyes
9. Which painting by Francis Bacon was sold at Christie’s in New York in 2013 for $142.4 million?
Three Studies of Lucian Freud
10. How many floors are there in the Empire State Building? (Answer to within 5)