1. ‘Goulash’ is a dish originating from which country?
2. The ‘Hunter Valley’ is a famous wine-growing region in which country?
3. What type of pastry would one use to make profiteroles?
4. Which two drinks would you mix together to make a ‘Kir Royale’?
Champagne and crème de cassis (blackcurrant liquor)
5. Which vegetable is ‘épinards’ in French?
6. Which famous TV chef first found fame hosting the BBC cookery programme ‘Family Fare’?
7. ‘Ädelost’ is a Swedish type of what?
8. Which distinctive type of black tea is flavoured with bergamot extract?
9. Which alcoholic drink has often been described as the ‘Green Fairy’ (La fée verte)?
10. For what is the ‘alligator pear’ another term?