1. In the USA they call it a rutabaga – what do we call it?
2. What type of food is ‘Cornish yarg’?
3. Which country is the world’s largest producer of tea?
4. Grenadine was originally made using the juice of which fruit?
5. A pizza topped with spinach and egg is commonly called what?
6. If you were eating ‘Bratwurst’ in Germany, what would you have a type of?
7. What does UHT stand for, when seen on milk packaging?
8. In which country would you find the wine-growing region of Maipo Valley?
9. What is the name for a steak, into which a pocket is made and filled with oysters?
10. HP Sauce was originally produced in the UK – in which country is it now made?