1. Who wrote ‘The Great Gatsby’ and ‘This Side of Paradise’?
F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Which famous author was born Eric Arthur Blair, yet wrote under a pen-name?
3. In whose books did the detective Adam Dalgliesh appear?
4. In which Shakespeare play do the characters Rosencrantz and Guildenstern appear?
5. In Mary Norton’s book ‘The Borrowers’, what are the names of Arrietty’s parents?
Pod and Homily
6. In Jules Verne’s novel ‘Around the World in Eighty Days’, what is the name of the main character?
7. What are the names of Harry Potter’s aunt and uncle, with whom he lives at number 4 Privet Drive?
Vernon and Petunia Dursley
8. In which country was Salvador Dali born?
9. ‘The Scream’ is a name given to a series of paintings and pastels by Edvard Munch. How many pieces were in the series?
10. ‘Girl With A Pearl Earring’ is a famous work of art which hangs in the Mauritshuis Gallery in The Hague. Who painted it?