1. What does NATO stand for?
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
2. What type of food is a Chanterelle?
3. Can you name two of the ‘Chasers’ from the ITV quiz show ‘The Chase’?
Two of – Mark Labbett, Paul Sinha, Anne Hegerty, Shaun Wallace or Jenny Ryan
4. In which 1993 TV mini-series did John Thaw and Lindsay Duncan play married couple Peter and Annie Mayle?
A Year in Provence
5. Who was born first – Sir Patrick Stewart, Sir Derek Jacobi or Sir Ian McKellan?
Sir Derek Jacobi (Derek Jacobi was born 22/10/1938, Ian McKellan 25/5/1939 and Patrick Stewart 13/7/1940 )
6. What is the currency of Iceland?
7. How many episodes of Fawlty Towers were made?
8. Who is the lead singer of the rock group Muse?
9. In which European city would you find the Rialto Bridge?
10. What is the medical name for the shin bone?