Today’s food and drink round is a cocktail quiz. We give you the ingredients to a well-known cocktail, you name the cocktail the ingredients would make. Admittedly there are different variations of many cocktails – but each of these is a distinctive version.
1. Vodka, tomato juice, tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and celery salt.
2. Tequila, orange juice and grenadine.
3. White rum, brown sugar, lime and mint leaves.
4. Peach schnapps, vodka, orange juice and cranberry juice.
Sex on the Beach
5. White rum, coconut cream and pineapple juice.
6. Gin, caster sugar, lemon juice and soda water.
7. Vodka, Kahlua and milk.
8. Guinness and Champagne.
9. Whisky and ginger wine.
10. White rum, lime juice and sugar syrup (gomme syrup).
To download the cocktail quiz as a contestant question paper (questions therefore do not need to be read aloud), please click on the grey box below: