1. Grunge music originated in which American City?
2. Farrokh Bulsara is the real name of which singer?
3. Who was ‘Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay’ in 1967?
4. Which band has albums entitled ‘No Exit’, ‘The Hunter’ and ‘Parallel Lines’?
5. Paul Humphreys and Andy McCluskey made up which 80s duo?
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD)
6. What was Madonna’s maiden name?
7. How many members are there in the Black Eyed Peas?
8. What does the Italian musical term ‘adagio’ mean?
9. What were the two most popular rock operas of 1969?
‘Hair’ and ‘Tommy’
10. Who played Guenevere alongside Richard Burton in the original stage musical ‘Camelot’?
To download the music quiz as a PDF contestant question paper (questions therefore do not need to be read aloud), please click on the grey box below: