Science and Nature Pub Quiz
1. At what temperature do both the Fahrenheit and Celsius scales have the same value?
Minus 40 degrees
2. What is the name of the pigment that makes leaves green?
3. What is Osteology the study of?
4. What is the chemical symbol for gold?
5. Gynophobia is the fear of what?
6. What is calcium oxide more commonly known as?
7. Britain has only one venomous snake – what is it?
8. How many wings does a bee have?
9. Which fruit is also called a ‘Chinese gooseberry’?
10. A ‘BCG’ is a vaccination against which disease?
To download the science and nature pub quiz as a contestant question paper (questions therefore do not need to be read aloud), please click on the link below: