1. In which city was the first ever ‘Miss World’ contest held?
2. Which actor played Mr. George Banks in the 1964 Disney film version of Mary Poppins?
3. What is the capital city of the American state of Ohio?
4. Who wrote the 1962 novel ‘One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest’, on which the 1975 film was based?
5. What was the name of the Roman god of war?
6. How many players are there on a volleyball team?
7. Who invented logarithms?
8. What is the tallest building in the UK?
9. Which nationality was the composer Richard Strauss?
10. How many strings are there on a full-size Grand Concert harp?