1. There are some wasps that make honey.
True (The polistine/paper wasp is one such wasp)
2. Marie Curie’s husband was called Pierre.
3. The Lutine Bell can be found in Lloyds of London.
4. Seoul is the capital of North Korea.
False – it is the capital of South Korea
5. According to Scottish law, it is illegal to be drunk in charge of a cow.
6. The violent gang of youths in ‘A Clockwork Orange’ were called the ‘Groods’.
False. They were the ‘Droogs’
7. Danny Jones is a member of the band McFly.
8. In the television series ‘Mork and Mindy’, Mindy was played by Erin Moran.
False, she was played by Pam Dawber. Erin Moran played Joanie in ‘Happy Days’.
9. Beth Tweddle won a Silver Medal at the 2012 London Olympic Games.
False – she won Bronze on the uneven bars
10. Marie Antoinette was married to Louis XVI of France.