1. What type of animal is Beatrix Potter’s ‘Miss Moppet’?
2. Who lived at 29 Acacia Road, Nuttytown?
3. Gudrun Ure played which television character with super powers in the 80s?
4. Lyra, Brendan, Red and Kris are characters from which television and game series?
5. In a traditional ‘Punch and Judy’ show, what is the name of Mr Punch’s dog?
6. Which of the Teletubbies was green?
7. Keith Harris had a top ten hit in 1982 – what was the song called?
8. Who wrote the ‘Young Bond’ series of spy novels for teens?
9. The CBeebies show about a small girl who lives with her family on the fictitious and remote Scottish island of Struay is known as Katie… what?
10. Who was the first female presenter of Blue Peter?