1. Which country produces the most coffee?
2. From which tree is the spice of mace obtained?
3. The town of Bunol, near Valencia in Spain holds a yearly festival where people throw what type of food?
Tomatoes (The festival is called ‘La Tomatina’)
4. ‘Tablet’ is a sugary type of confectionery from which country?
5. What type of food is ‘burrata’?
Cheese (Italian cheese made from mozzarella and cream)
6. ‘Puy’, ‘Masoor’ and ‘Macachiados’ are all types of what?
7. John Smith’s Original Bitter has what percentage of alcohol content when served as cask ale from the bar?
3.8% ABV (Cans have a lower content, 3.6% ABV)
8. What is the name of the apple brandy from the French region of lower Normandy?
9. In which country would you be most likely to eat souvlaki?
10.From which language does the word ‘pretzel’ come?