Free Science Quiz Questions
1. Which chemical element has the symbol Ti?
2. Olympus Mons is a large volcanic mountain on which planet?
3. What is the correct term for a female elephant?
4. What is the more common name for the clavicle?
5. What does a Hippologist study?
6. ‘Harpy’, ‘serpent’ and ‘booted’ are all types of which bird?
7. What substance is the lead in pencils made of?
8. Rickets is a disease associated with the deficiency of which vitamin?
9. What is a cassowary?
A type of (large, flightless) bird
10. In the term CAT scan – what does CAT stand for?
Computerised axial tomography
To download the free science quiz questions as a PDF question paper for contestants (questions therefore do not need to be read aloud), please click on the link below: