1. The drink Grenadine was originally made from which fruit?
2. Which pizza topping would be missing on a ‘pizza bianca’?
Tomato sauce – ‘bianca’ meaning white
3. UK Eggs are usually stamped with a picture of which animal?
4. What is an ‘angel on horseback’?
An oyster wrapped in bacon
5. ‘Areesh’ is a type of cheese originating from which country?
6. What was ‘Little Miss Muffet’ eating in the nursery rhyme?
Curds and whey
7. Which Scandinavian appetizer consists of raw salmon cured in salt, with sugar and dill?
8. E102 is a lemon-yellow food colouring – what is its full name?
9. Sake is a Japanese alcoholic drink made from fermented what?
10. Which drink is named after a major port on the west coast of Yemen?