1. Which chemical element has the abbreviation ‘Rn’?
2. How long, to the nearest Earth year, does it take for Jupiter to orbit the sun?
12 years (11.86 years)
3. A lack of which vitamin causes the disease Beriberi?
4. The term ‘renal’ refers to which bodily organ?
5. What does a ‘dendrologist’ study?
6. The six gases of helium, neon, argon, krypton, xenon and radon are collectively called what?
7. With regards to photography, what does SLR stand for?
8. What was the name of the first dog in space?
9. Which type of vegetable has the scientific name ‘brassica oleracea’?
10. What does PM stand for, when describing a time in the afternoon?