1. Which Shakespeare play do actors avoid saying the name of out loud, due to theatrical superstition?
2. Which puppet duo had a hit in 1994 with ‘Them Girls, Them Girls’?
Zig and Zag
3. How many squares are there on a chess board?
4. In which film do Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum fly an alien spaceship out of the earth’s atmosphere and dock with the mother ship?
5. In Greek mythology, who beheaded the Gorgon Medusa?
6. How long, in metres, is an Olympic swimming pool?
7. What colour is an amethyst?
8. Which famous logo is the company’s name written in blue, inside a yellow oval which in turn sits inside a blue rectangle.
9. What is the name of the head meerkat in the ‘Compare The Market’ adverts?
10. Which country hosted the 1992 Summer Olympics?