1. Stalingrad was renamed in 1961 – what is it now called?
2. The Apollo 11 mission, the first to land on the moon, involved 3 astronauts – can you name all three?
Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins
3. Which BBC Radio 1 DJ and presenter found himself becoming a common phrase in cockney rhyming slang from 2004 onwards?
4. Who sang the James Bond theme tune for ‘For Your Eyes Only’ in 1981?
5. What type of tea is traditionally smoked over pinewood fires, giving it a distinctive smoky flavour?
6. Della Street is associated with which fictional detective?
7. The first 5 books of the bible are collectively called what?
8. Which was Stephen King’s first novel, published in 1974?
9. How much money is a ‘monkey’?
10. Astronauts have a little patch of Velcro inside their helmets so that they can scratch their noses. True or false?