1. Who originally presented the TV talent show ‘Opportunity Knocks’?
2. Which 1993 romantic film drama sees Jodie Foster struggling on the family farm when her husband, played by Richard Gere, fails to come home after the US Civil war and is presumed dead, until he turns up out the blue years later and seemingly a changed man?
3. Inspector Morse’s first name was famously ‘Endeavour’; but what is the first name of Inspector Lewis?
4. Which actor plays the ‘Cat’ in Red Dwarf?
5. In 2008, Kate Winslet finally won an Oscar for best actress; for which film?
6. There were 5 Tracy brothers in Thunderbirds; what were their names?
Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon and John
7. Which actor played the Prime Minister in the ‘Little Britain’ sketches where David Walliams plays the PMs clingy aide, Sebastian?
8. In ‘The Simpsons’, what is Montgomery Burns’s snivelling personal assistant called?
9. What was the name of Danger Mouse’s nemesis, the recurring villain in the show who was voiced by Edward Kelsey?
Baron Silas Greenback
10. In the ‘Back To The Future’ films, they started in 1985. They also visited 3 other years. Can you name 2 of them?
2015, 1955 and 1885