1. What were the names of the two elder children in Mary Poppins, who are main characters in the story?
Jane and Michael (Banks)
2. In the children’s ‘Where’s Wally?’ books, Wally wears a striped jumper of which two colours?
Red and white
3. Who wrote ‘Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats’, on which Andrew Lloyd-Webber’s musical is based?
4. Who wrote ‘Cold Comfort Farm’?
5. Which was the third book in the Harry Potter series?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
6. What colour is ‘celeste’?
7. Peter Paul Rubens was born in the equivalent of which modern-day country?
Germany (Then Westphalia)
8. C.S. Lewis wrote how many books in the Chronicles of Narnia series?
9. Kay Scarpetta is a fictional detective invented by which author?
10. Dick Francis published his first novel in 1962; what was his previous profession?