1. How many moons does the planet of Mars have?
2. Se is the chemical symbol for which element?
3. What did Walter Hunt invent on July 29th 1796?
4. Where in the human body might you find the pineal gland?
In the brain
5. Micropsia is a condition whereby visual perception is distorted and close objects appear to be far away. It can also be called _________ syndrome, named after which children’s book?
Alice In Wonderland (Alice In Wonderland Syndrome)
6. In computing terminology, what does ISDN stand for?
Integrated Services Digital Network
7. What does AM stand for in AM radio?
8. Conchology is the study of what?
9. The BCG vaccine (Bacillus Calmette-Guérin) provides protection against which disease?
10. The Beaufort scale ranges from 0 (calm) to which number indicating a hurricane?