1. How many chambers are there in a human heart?
2. What is the lead in a pencil made from?
3. Only one muscle in the human body is attached only at one end – what is it?
4. What was the name of the first US space station, launched in 1973?
5. What is ‘arthrology’ the study of?
6. Only one gender of mosquito will bite humans; which is it, male or female?
7. How many bones are there in a giraffe’s neck?
7 (the same as a human)
8. Which bird can run the fastest?
9. What is the tallest breed of dog?
10. On which island was the Manx cat discovered?
Isle of Man