1. How would you translate the Latin phrase ‘cave canem’?
(Pronounced ‘car-vay cay-nem’)
Beware of the dog
2. In the Loony Tunes’ cartoon, what was the cat Sylvester’s catch phrase?
3. How many tiles of the letter ‘e’ is there in one Scrabble set?
4. What is Madonna’s middle name?
Louise (Madonna Louise Ciccone)
5. Which planet in our solar system is second closest to the sun?
6. What vegetable provides the majority of the flavour in a Dupiaza curry?
7. Which U.S political party did Bill Clinton represent?
8. What is the capital city of Togo?
9. In which musical would you find the songs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ and ‘Empty Chairs and Empty Tables.’
10. What was Hillary Clinton’s maiden name?