1. What makes pink gin pink?
2. What meat is used in the Milanese dish of Ossobuco?
3. Which two colours make up the distinctive check pattern of sponge within a Battenberg cake?
Pink and yellow
4. Kalamata, Picholine and Gaeta are types of which fruit?
5. Allium sativum is the Latin name for which pungent foodstuff?
6. Which spirit forms the base of a ‘Singapore Sling’ cocktail?
7. Which dessert is also sometimes called a ‘Tuscan Trifle’?
8. How old does a sheep have to be before its meat is classed as mutton?
Over two years
9. ‘Burrata’ is an Italian type of which food?
10. Which herb is used in a traditional pesto recipe?