1. What colour is Henry in the ‘Thomas the Tank Engine’ stories?
2. What is the name of the nursery school teacher in ‘Balamory’?
3.Which ‘Tot’ from ‘Tots TV’ had blue hair?
4. Which green ‘Sesame Street’ character lives in a ‘trash can’?
Oscar the Grouch
5. Who was the original presenter of ‘Art Attack’?
6. In which CBeebies programme would you find the character ‘Captain Adorable’?
7. Which late Eighties and early Nineties cartoon character had a butler called Igor?
8. What are the first names of the ‘Chuckle Brothers’?
Barry and Paul
9. Which 1972 children’s television programme was presented by Rick Jones?
10. Which famous British actor narrates ‘In the Night Garden’?
Sir Derek Jacobi
To download the ‘Children’s Television’ quiz as a PDF contestant question paper, please click on the grey box below: