1. In terms of population, which is the second largest city in France?
2. Who was the first ever Chancellor of Germany?
Otto von Bismarck
3. If you were to see a sign for a ‘peaje’ on a Spanish road, what would you be approaching?
4. Of which African country is Lomé the capital?
5. Of which English county is Carlisle the county town?
6. What is the national currency of the Seychelles?
7. Which international airport has the code DEL?
Indira Gandhi International (New Delhi)
8. In which London Borough is the London Eye?
9. What is the most densely populated principality in Europe?
10. What are the two official languages of the Philippines?
Filipino and English