1. From which work of literature is the quote “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars” taken?
Lady Windermere’s Fan – Oscar Wilde
2. The Republic of Seychelles consists of how many islands?
3. What type of rock are curling stones made from?
4. What was the name of the first studio album to be released by Prince in 1978?
5. In Morse code, which letter of the alphabet is represented by a single dot?
6. Who did Will Smith marry in 1997?
7. Which sport is the subject of the 1993 film ‘Cool Runnings’?
8. Which type of triangle has all three sides of differing lengths?
9. If you were born on 27th May what star sign would you be?
10. Of which Latin term is ‘e.g.’ an abbreviation?