1. A ‘cria’ is the name for the offspring of which type of animal?
A baby camelid, eg llama, alpaca, vicuña or guanaco
2. Who invented the safety pin?
3. What does RAM stand for, when describing computer hardware?
4. What term is used for one-billionth of a second?
5. Coeliac disease is associated with an intolerance to what?
6. Which is the primary bodily organ affected by hepatitis?
7. What is the collective noun for a group of polecats?
8. What type of fruit is a ‘Norfolk Beefing’?
9. How often does Halley’s Comet appear?
Every 75/76 years (accept either)
10. What is the correct scientific name for laughing gas?