1. In maths, what is 4 cubed?
2. Who is attributed with the quote “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”
3. In computing, what does HTML stand for?
Hyper Text Mark Up Language
4. Who wrote the original book of Jurassic Park?
5. What are the first five books of the Old Testament collectively called?
6. What is the common name for ascorbic acid?
7. Who won the football World Cup in 1998?
8. Who made the catchphrase ‘correctomundo’ famous?
Henry Winkler as ‘The Fonz’ on the TV show Happy Days
9. In which US state was George Michael charged with ‘Lewd Behaviour’ in 1998?
10. Which singer’s real name is Vincent Damon Furnier?